Thursday, September 18, 2008

Smthng nice n gud

well this is my first post n m really excited abt it[:)]was wondering 4 days wat to write..........actually i was wondering wat not to write....i wanna write abt everything.. my life,family,frnds.....in shrt abt evrythng....

so iil start wid smthng nice n gud......which made me smile[:)]
There are times in life when v r down n out. we then begin to question everythng in life n life itself becomes a very big question mark.we no longer find joy in small things in life.relationship seems to be fake.i had been going thru 1 such phase in life.all hopes were abandoned n life has lost its meaning. Then 1 day i chanced upon sm old photograps....n believe me all those faces staring out of those pics...wid all there 32 knockout teeths....did smthng wonderful to me[:)].It made me smile agian [:)]. It taught me smthng very valuable.......dat life was beautiful once n it again be so..Though relationships may turn sour smtimes........they surely r worth cherishing..and mending..

4 comments:

Ashish Soni said...

welcome to the blogosphere...


take care
~Ali

Anjalin said...

hey nice start ...keep it up.
after reading your blog, i remember one beautiful quote which says
"Man is a knot into which relationships are tied".

SHUBHA said...

Fantashtic!!! Yeah its true.....downtime uptime aata hi rehta hai yaar!! some ppl do not xpress or are unable to express wht they wish to sometimes!!! but it doesnt mean they do not value u...no matter what downtime blues u hv to face....they will always treasure u......trust me :)

MangoMan said...

true!

i just love my blues...they are special, however hurting they may be :)