Tuesday, June 9, 2009

RanDumb things abt me :)

Its has been ages since I blogged last.Actually I did blog , wrote a post ,saved it as a draft n then deleted it. Dnt knw why i did dat . Could be one of the many things I do widout any reason.
But there is a purpose behind this post... I have been tagged to do so by a very sweet frnd of mine so will have to oblige. So here it goes "25 RanDumb things abt me " . I hope to complete the list n discover a bit abt me in d process :)
1. I think a lot.....if only they paid people for thinking i would have been a millionaire. I can ponder abt silliest of things for hours,yet when it comes to important decision making m totally impulsive . I just do what my heart says me to do.
2.I am very fussy abt my hair :)
3. I am a silent kind of a person but I go totally insane when m hungry n when am disturbed while sleeping.
4.I can never finish the last bite of the food n last sip of a drink. I smhw find myself too full for it.
5. I love kids n its my wildest dream to have at least 6 of mine.:)
6. I go deaf n dumb when reading a novel. U may kick n yell n I choose not to notice.
7. I actually like studying :).
8. I have a thing for fat guys :).mayb becoz they have great sense of humour.
9. I find it very difficult to connect to people after a long gap of time,even if the person had been my closest friend once.I feel I will be an unwelcome intrusion to their present life.
10. I have a beautiful handwriting but well well u shd trying reading it sm time. need i say more :)
11. I had my first crush when I was 4 n I still have that crush.
12.I am very hard on people close to me (my siblings), just becoz I want them to have the best in life.Trust me I m harder on myself.
13. I love talking "nonsense".
14. I have 2 pair of spects. 1 is used to find the another coz i loose them abt 10 times in a day n I cant find my spects widout wearing 1.
15.I love fairy tales n wish life was 1.
16. My house is next to a graveyard n at 23 m still scared of ghosts n darkness.
17.I have habit of breaking things.I manage to drop n break things which r beyond my reach ( excluding hearts :))
18.Strange 4 a girl but I do not enjoy shopping .I buy things when absolutely needed.
19. I can spend hours in a Library.
20. I m not lazy I just do things at my own pace which happens to be a little slow.
21. I manage to hear conversations even when asleep.just ask my roommates :)
22. I just hate it when people stare at the computer screen when I am typing and peeping at the newspaper when I am reading it.
23. Yes I am selfish n totally ashamed of it.
24. I luv dancing ,the way people dance in "barats" ekdum freestyle.:)
25. I want to
a. Own a Holiday home n spend my vacations there wid all my frnds n relatives.
b. Take my parents on a foreign trip.
c.Open a school.
d.Build a library.
e. Be a better person.
f. love more ,trust more n laugh more.
g. Put an end to my never ending I want list :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe keep writing ...good job

MangoMan said...

damn good! u know wot i could actually relate to quite a few things there...I guess a similar list would follow soon on my blog :P

fantabulous...u shud write more often :)

little devil said...

nyc post dear..

SARADHA GOVINDARAJAN said...

nice one.. u should write... i loved it - frank and heart warming - u know i have a thing for older guys? :P that one was cute....

College Life said...

I have come across writers who dont know themselves. Most of them trying to figure out something or the other about themselves...This one is different. You know who you are and you can express it well...keep writing :)